Kenyarn Signature Stitch Marker Set
(7) piece stitch marker set with silver clasp for use in knitting and crochet projects. Kenyarn resin notion colourways are truly OOAK and non repeatable. Shapes include:
1. The evil eye, to keep you safe from negativity.
2. A flower to remind you that our growth is always happening.
3. A winding road to remind you that life’s journeys never occur in a straight line.
4. A heart for when you need some love.
5. A rainbow for after any storm that may come your way.
6. A moon to honor the cycles and transformations that brought you to this place.
7. A swirling spell, so that you never forget the magic in everything you create.
All of our notions are hand mixed, hand poured, and cured for forty eight hours before being demolded. Resin art is unique in that no two pieces are truly identical - just like your favorite skeins of variegated yarn! Each Kenyarn piece is packaged with the “right side” (RS) facing outward and should be used in the same orientation. Pieces are not meant to be reversible. On the wrong side (WS) of the piece, it is typical to have slight textural variation due to the nature of epoxy. Some changes in transparency may be present between sets, based on the particular glitter used. Our buttons are waterproof, easy to adhere, but should never be scratched aggressively. Tag @isthatkenyarn on Instagram to show off your new flair!