In stock items: 5-7 Business Days.
Ally AF Pride Fundraiser Stickers & Skeins: 8-10 Weeks from date of preorder.
Preordered items ship as they become available- if you see other maker's receiving their yarn from a similiar preorder, this is not a reason to reach out re: your own order. Your yarn will ship as it becomes available.
What bases do you have available? What are they made of?
You can find a complete list of bases and their fiber contents here: https://kenyarn.com/pages/kenyarn-bases
When will your next shop update be?
I don’t have an update scheduled at the moment, but I recommend following Kenyarn on Instagram to see what colors I’m working on and what will be coming up.
Are you accepting new wholesale or retail accounts?
Yes! Please reach out to Jake at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss stocking your shop with Kenyarn. I am also currently accepting custom micro-collections for stockists.
What does it mean when a listing says “Pre-order”?
Pre-order listings include a timeline for when the yarn will ship which can be anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks and sometimes longer depending on what is being offered. ALL listings include an estimated shipping date or are listed as 'ready to ship'.
When will my yarn ship?
If your yarn was listed as "ready to ship" please allow 5-7 business days for your items to ship!
Why arent you answering my emails?
Although I would love to answer emails as soon as I receive them, I ask that you please wait 2-4 business days to a response to your inquiry. I do NOT accept DM's via Instagram or Facebook regarding orders. I do NOT answer emails after 5pm OR on the weekends. If you are emailing about an order, please email me with your order number in the subject line!
Where is my yarn?
If you ordered yarn as part of a pre-order, the estimated shipping date was included in the listing. If it has been shipped already, you should have received a shipping notice with a tracking number. You can track your order here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input.
If you have not received a shipping confirmation, please check your spam folder to make sure it wasn’t marked as spam. If it has been more than 10 business days (20 business days for international orders) from when you received your shipping confirmation, please email your order number and a request to check on the status of your order to email@example.com. Please be polite and wait for a response before emailing again.
Are you able to collaborate with designers?
Not at this time.
When will my order ship if I get a mix of ready to ship and pre-order items?
Your entire order will ship together once the pre-order items are ready. If you want your ready to ship items to ship sooner, please place a separate order.
Do you refund or combine shipping for multiple orders?
No. No exceptions.
Can I purchase yarn to match a previous dye lot?
No. Yarn is dyed to order and while I try my best to keep dye lots similar, they will have variations due to the handmade nature of my work. Please be sure to order enough skeins for your projects as future batches may not be an exact match.
1. Returns are not accepted on pre-ordered yarn or OOAK (one of a kind) yarn. Exceptions include incorrect orders or damaged items. Returns or refunds will not be issued for shipments made to incorrect addresses. Please reach out to Jake at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues regarding your order beneath any of these categories. Please be aware when placing your order that these skeins are hand dyed- natural variations in color occur, slight differences in dye lot are expected, and the occasional stray speckle or light spot may occur- these are not reasons for return.
2. Shipping will not be combined on multiple orders. No exceptions.
3. We cannot currently accept orders from the UK.
4. All yarn is shipped with the original ties on each skein. Please review this video on how to turn a skein into a ball or cake. Returns are not accepted on 'tangled' yarn. It is the responsibility of the customer to correctly transition their yarn from a skein to cake/ball prior to knitting.
5. Should yarn become lost in transit because of an incorrect address entered by the customer, 50% refund will be returned to the customer.
6. Specific to Subscription 'Lore' yarn Club: Each month, yarn will ship between the 25th and 30th of the month. Charges for the next month will occur on the 10th of each month. If you need to pause your subscription or make adjustments, please do so before the 10th of each month. Once charges are processed, refunds are not valid on club skeins. I encourage you to keep your subscription live through the 12 months as you won’t want to miss some seriously adorable gifts that will arrive with your yarn sporadically! Happy Making!